What is Design Palette Pro?
Completely customize your Genesis theme like a pro – without needing to touch a line of code. Spend less time fussing over your website, as changes become easy with our intuitive controls and preview panel. Every section of your website can quickly be modified, including the header, navigation, content area, sidebars, & footer. Change colors, fonts, backgrounds, spacing, and more without needing to spend money on a developer.
Design Palette Pro will simplify your to-do list, as you easily point and click your website to exactly how you want it to look, all without needing to know how to code. If you’re looking to fully customize your website, while saving time and money, Design Palette Pro can help make your website pixel perfect today.
What are the features and benefits of Design Palette Pro?
Who says there are no shortcuts to creativity? Design Palette Pro’s simple to use editing interface makes it quick and easy to customize your website like a pro:
- Easily customize your StudioPress child theme.
- Change colors, fonts, backgrounds, spacing, and more without touching a line of code.
- Customize your text appearance by choosing from 900+ Google Fonts.
- Responsive controls allow you to modify styles for desktop, tablet, and mobile screen sizes.
- See a Live Preview of your website with your changes as you work, showing you exactly what your visitors will see when they come to your website, whether they are on desktop, tablet, or a mobile phone.
- The Import/Export feature allows you to export your changes as a backup or to import your changes to another site.
- All edits are non-destructive – no changes are made to your child theme as Design Palette Pro generates an independent custom style sheet.
- Includes compatibility with an extensive list of child theme support for most StudioPress themes.
- Fully compatible with the WordPress Customizer, enabling the ability to save all modifications as a draft or schedule changes for later.
- Fully compatible with the new Gutenberg block editor.
- Support is built right into the plugin with a convenient widget making it easy to reach out if any questions arise. Our friendly support team is ready and waiting to assist you!
- Complete documentation for everything including how to get started, detailed instructions on each feature, and how to customize each aspect of your website.
- Includes upgrades for one year, granting access to new features and bug fixes as they become available.
- Extend functionality with our *FREE* add-ons, including eNews Widget, Entry Content Style, Export CSS, Freeform Style, & Google Web Fonts.
The WP Engine Advantage.
WP Engine offers the best themes available with their StudioPress Genesis themes. If you want to get the most out of those themes, that’s where Design Palette Pro comes in. Design Palette Pro enable you to customize your Genesis theme on your own, without ever needing to write, edit, or touch any code. Design Palette Pro is also configured to work with nearly every StudioPress child theme, allowing you the freedom to select your favorite theme and then the ability to truly make it your own.
An advantage of WP Engine is the inclusion of the Genesis Framework with every plan, and the option to choose from any of their StudioPress themes. But what happens when you want to change the colors of your theme to match your company colors? Or if you want to adjust the appearance of your homepage? Design Palette Pro is the one plugin that every Genesis site needs. Within minutes of installation, you can be updating colors, changing your fonts, and adjusting the spacing between different sections of your website. Gone are the days of needing to hunt down a developer to change one little thing on your website. Now, simply point and click your way to the exact experience you wish to deliver to your website audience. Save yourself time, money, headache, and hassle as you customize your website exactly how you like it, all without needing to look at a single line of code.
How do you get started with Design Palette Pro?
To get started with customizing your own Genesis theme and making quick, clean changes to your website’s design, simply head over to the StudioPress website. You’ll be able to select from 3 different plans, Basic, Plus, or Deluxe, choosing the package that’s right for you and your online goals.
Then, it’s a simple 3 part process:
- Download & install the Genesis Framework
- Choose your favorite StudioPress child theme (if you’re an existing WP Engine customer, you may have already done these first two steps!)
- Install Design Palette Pro and start Customizing
That’s really all you have to do to start saving time & money while customizing your website! Then, you can just point & click your adjustments until you get your site exactly how you like it.